How many of you at one time or another wished you had a gasoline siphon pump? Ever got a mouthful of gas doing this? Read on…
There are plenty of scenarios where it may be useful to transfer gasoline from one tank to another.
– Siphon or pump the gas from another tank
– Winterizing / drain gas tanks / run engine till stall
– Lawn mowers, tractors, snow blower, ATV, etc..
– Get gas from another vehicle
– Transfer gas from car to can or lawn mower
– Empty stale gas
– Siphon gas from car into your generator
– Preparedness (see below)
Gasoline Siphon Pump ( Manual pump )
This transfer pump has the largest siphon bulb of all.
Note: Siphoning requires that the source tank be higher up than the container
Originally posted on Modern Survival Blog